Friday, November 04, 2005

Halloween 2005

Here I am with my grandma, getting ready to pass out candy!!

Halloween morning with momma before work and off to Suzanne's.


At Suzanne's, I always start the day off playing with Hunter. She's my great friend, and we decided to dress alike today.


My beloved grandpa-- he has great tasting dog-tags and a real fun hat that I love to wear.


Hunter and I love to play peek-a-boo around this wall.


I picked out these gourds at the pumpkin patch, and they make great picture props on Halloween.
My friend Aubrey came trick-or-treating at my house. Our mama's couldn't resist taking pictures of the two Aubreys dressed up like bugs!


Aren't we a cute ladybug and bumblebee? I like to pull her antennae!


Who needs to eat candy when it's so much fun to just play with?


Are you always going to make us do this?!

No comments: