Friday, December 23, 2005

My Birthday at Kristy's House

On 12-7-05, my birthday, I woke and went to my new babysitter's house, Kristy. Here I am with her daughter, Katelyn, eating my breakfast.


Here's the gang: Dillon, Lucas, Molly, me, Joseiah, and Grace.


Katelyn and I are great friends-- I think we look sort of similar, especially with our matching pink bows!!!!


Here I am with Kristy-- I think she is great!! She really help make my birthday be a special day- Thank you, Kristy!!


Kristy and Linda got me a Cabbage Patch baby- you can tell by the excited look on my face that I love it!!


Here Molly and I are playing with my new baby, Skyla!


Here I am with Linda, Kristy's mom-- she also helped make my day special. Thank you--Linda!
I am ready to push my baby!! I love all my new friends!!


I like this stroller- MOM- where can you find one of these???


Howdy, folks!!
Katelyn and I playing with the baby and the Munchies can.



It's the end of the day-- time for my special birthday cookies snack!!

No comments: