Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm a little ANIMAL!!

Here I am- getting ready to go to the ZOO!! ROAR-- That's what a lion says!!


As soon as I saw these lions, I started roaring. The real lions we're just laying around sleeping, and I didn't see anything interesting about them-- they were extremely boring!!


Here's dad and I taking a break looking at the zebras-- too bad you can't see the zebra!!

Here I am petting the baby elephant- can you believe the mama let me get that close to it?!


I love giraffe kisses!!! It was so neat to get to see the giraffes so close up!

The used to call my uncle Josh 'Bucket Head', because he liked to wear a bucket on his head. You can call me 'Diaper Head'!!

On Easter I found out that I love horses!! All I wanted to do all day was visit with this horse!


I like hanging out with my grandma.


Me and previously mentioned 'Bucket Head'. He's great!!



Uncle Sam showed up, so I got to spend a rare moment bonding with him.

2 comments:

jenns said...

I LOVE these pictures! I think we should try to go to the zoo all together this summer. I bet the girls would have a blast.

Mia & Teddy Mom said...

Sarah,

You have keep her hair in the single pony tail forever. She has to be the cutest little girl ever with her hair like that. with those eyes, you and Brian are in so much trouble! She looks like such a happy little girl.