Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Quiz For You!

Which baby am I? Am I Aubrey, or Asher?


Aubrey, or Asher?


Asher is ready for a diaper change.


Pretty happy about it!

What are you doing over there? Can you tell Asher is chunking up? This boy gained 4 lbs. in 3 weeks, leaving him at a whopping 11 lbs. 12 oz. at 6 weeks old!

I love my swing!!! It's the best place to sleep.


Asher loves hanging out with Aubrey, and the feeling is mutual. She loves to read books to him.
Getting ready to pick Aubrey up from school.

Quiz answer: No, they are not the same baby: Aubrey is the top baby, Asher is the bottom baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha