Monday, June 26, 2006

KC and chicks....

Hi!!! Here I am posing at the wedding!!

This was a fun bridge to cross.

Peeking through the holes in the rock-climbing wall....

I sure like my dad-- and mom went crazy taking pictures!!

My hair got all full of static going down this slide!

The ground of this playground was really cool-- it was soft and rubbery so it wouldn't hurt if I fell!

Peeking out of the 'bubble' at a really cool park in KC!

Mama, me, Erin, Chloe, Lindsay, and Laney at the wedding.

Leaving the hotel I was a big help pushing the luggage trolley out....

Here is the whole family enjoying the wedding.

Before the wedding, I occupied my time reading Daddy's ESPN magazine (I call it a book!).

I love to play in fountains!! The water always surprises me!!

I truly am my daddy's little sidekick!!

My Grandma let me dress up in her pearl necklace and bracelet--- aren't I a perfect princess?!

Aaahhhh--nice baby chicken!!

Papa-- I want THAT one!!

No comments: